OpisLangset is a portfolio of companies delivering project solutions and resources to the Oil & Gas, Energy, Maritime and Processing Sectors. Flexibility, paired with the expertise to quickly respond to our customer's needs both in Norway and internationally are hallmarks of our success. For over 20 years, our ability to deliver professional solutions while adhering to national and international industry standards has positioned us as a preferred contractor and partner. Safeguarding employee health, maintaining excellent jobsite safety and prioritizing environmental protection remain the guiding principles of Langset. The Langset Group is presently represented by more than 900 highly skilled personnel and successfully expanding. Langset maintains an unrelenting focus on HSE, cost-effectiveness and quality control. Our vision and long-term goal is to remain the leading provider of project solutions and technical resources in the markets that we serve.
Due to our project in Romania Langset Yards Services ASis currently looking for Romanian Speaking Project Leader.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience in ship yards and hull building, job planning, execution and personnel management in the shipyard industry - shipbuilding, fitting, welding or pipe fitting.
- build and guide solid and effective multi-task teams,
- be responsible that all teams are working safely and that SJA is practiced,
- participate in HSE inspections,
- create production and staff plans,
- designate jobs to Production Supervisors and control / review PO-plans,
- follow up PO plan approval from customer,
- follow up and control that the teams are functional and effective and that jobs are executed in accordance with plans,
- meeting with the clients,
- reporting to the management team onsite and in the head office in Norway.
Working as a Project Leader you will need to have:
- to read and understand technical drawings,
- have a very good experience in the job role as a Project Leader within ship building fitting, pipe fitting or welding department,
- have leadership experience,
- have a good knowledge of standards and technical specifications,
- very good communication skills,
- speak very good English and Romanian.
The Company will offer for the successful candidate long-term, very good working conditions, possible to develop a career path, very attractive market salary.
Contract of employment with the Norwegian Company in line with Norwegian employment rules and regulations.
Should you wish to apply for the job please send your CV in English to our email address.
For more information please visit www.langset.pl
Due to a large number of applications, we the company reserves the right to contact only selected candidates.
We kindly would like to include the following information in your application:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez firmę Langset International Ltd dla realizacji prowadzonych przez nią obecnych i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji
(zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.97 o ochronie danych osobowych, Dziennik Ustaw Nr 133 Poz. 883)."