OpisMultitask Recruitment Solutions are looking for an experienced electro-mechanical engineer to join Our client in Leyland.
Salary:£23,000 - £25,000/annum
You will be reporting directly to the Production Management.
In this role your duties will include maintenance, electrical, electronic, sensors/both optical and detection, fault finding and repair, ordering parts and ensuring stock items are in stock and mechanical repairs and breakdowns. You must be prepared to work shifts and overtime as required (additional pay)
• Maintain and repair print and/or flow wrap systems along with any other machinery/systems such as embossing, plastic card punching and manufacturing equipment and attaching machines, with an emphasis on th3e electronics side.
• 5 GCSE’s (C and above) including English and Maths
• Computer Literate
• Apprentice trained
• ONC/HNC in engineering related discipline
• 3 Phase Installation and 17th Edition Wiring Regulations Certificate
• Working knowledge of PLC systems, Servo drives, inverters, AC & DC systems, 3 phase installations
• Fault finding experience
If you are interested please send us you CV.
Multitask Recruitment Solutions are looking for an experienced electro-mechanical engineer to join O[...]
Jabil jako firma o zasięgu globalnym, oferuje kompleksowe rozwiązania i usługi dla firm elektroniczn[...]
Firma PAWBOL Sp. z o.o. ogłasza nabór na wolne stanowisko w dziale Badawczo-Rozwojowym w Andrychowie[...]